中国专业的国际教育交流服务机构
留学e网客服电话

当前位置:资讯攻略 > 加拿大 > 留学新闻

疫情期间返校,留学生入境加拿大海关常见问题

Q: Where are you coming from today?你今天是从什么地方过来的?

A: I am from Shanghai,China.我从上海过来。


Q: What’s your name?你叫什么名字?

A: My name is Lin WANG.我叫 Lin WANG。


Q: And your birthday?你的出生年月日?

A: My birthday is October 18, 2003.我的生日是2003年10月18日。


Q: Do you bring any food?你有携带食品吗?

A: No.没有。


Q: Why are you coming here to Canada?你来加拿大的目的是什么?

A: I am coming here to Canada because I am studying at University of *****.我来****大学读书。

Q: Can I see your letter of acceptance, please?能否出示一下你的录取通知书?

A: Here you go.在这。


Q: Who is paying your tuition fees?谁给你付学费?

A: My parents will pay for it. They have already paid the first year for me as well. Here’s the receipt.我父母给我付学费。他们也已经给我付了第一年的学费。这是收据。


Q: How will you support yourself in Canada?你如何解决在加拿大的生活费用?

A: My parents will pay my living expenses.我父母支付我的生活费用。


Q: Are you traveling with someone?你有和其他人同行吗?

A: No, I travel alone.没有,就我一个人。


Q: Do you have any family members here?你在加拿大有其他家庭成员吗?

A: No, I don’t.没有。


Q: What is your address here in Canada?你在加拿大的住址是什么?

A: I will stay at a homestay in Downtown Toronto. Here’s the address.我住在多伦多市区的寄宿家庭。这是地址。

Q: Have you registered and sign in to the ArriveCAN?你有注册ArriveCAN并登录(上传信息)了吗?

A: Yes I did.是的。


Q: Did you receive a negative test result for COVID-19?你收到新冠检测阴性报告吗?

A: Yes, I did, and here’s the report.是的,这是检测报告。


Q: Have you been vaccinated?你接种疫苗了吗?

A: Yes, I did, and here’s my proof.是的,这是我的(接种)证明文件。


Q: What is your plan for your 14 days quarantine in Canada?你如何安排在加拿大14天的隔离?

A: I will do my quarantine in my room at the homestay, the room with a private washroom. And here’s my plan.我在寄宿家庭的房间里隔离。房间有独立卫生间。这是隔离计划。


Q: Who will provide food and essentials to you during your quarantine period?谁给你提供隔离期间吃的和生活必需品?

A: The homestay host will deliver the food to my room.住家会把吃的送到我的房间。